A gorgeous and radiant skin is simply healthy skin. After washing your face with soap and water have you noticed stubbornly mascara and makeup residue weren't completely washed off? Then you go back and try to way it off again? Oil-based cleansers can help you prevent that from happening.
WHAT IS DOUBLE CLEANSING?
Is an oil-based followed by a water-based cleanser. It's a two-step method used at the end of the day to thoroughly clean and prep the skin before bed. It optimizes the skin’s to absorb product nourishment and rejuvenate, repair, and regenerate while we sleep.
IS DOUBLE CLEANSING FOR YOU?
Throughout the day, the skin accumulates dust, makeup deposits, free radicals, dead skin cells, dirt, pollutants, and excess oils. Over time, these are known to contribute cause oxidative damage, accelerate the development of wrinkles, deterioration of collagen, pore enlargement, dull appearance, discoloration, and acne. Using only water-based cleansers can leave the skin overly dry and tight. When you use the appropriate oil-based formula before a water-based cleanser, it cleanses without over-drying, improve skin conditions, and maintain proper moisture levels.
HOW DOES OIL-BASED CLEANSERS WORK?
Oil attracts oil. It's gentler on the skin and yet potent because the oil does the work for you by removing the top layer of collected substances. It effortlessly breaks down sebum, products, and dissolves makeup like foundations, matte liquid lipsticks, concealers, and eye makeup. It also lifts debris, dirt, and dust with very minimal irritation. If you only use soap and water it will require more tugging and scrubbing.
HOW TO DOUBLE CLEANSE
For noticeable results, adding a couple of minutes to your skincare regimen can make a great difference to the skin’s appearance, touch, and health.
Reserve time at the end of your day before bed, and begin with the oil-based cleanser.
1. Pump oil and warm it up between your hands. Use about 2-4 pumps depending on your needs.
2. Start by concentrating in areas with more makeup. Gently press around the eye area and continue with the rest of your face. Gently massage in circular motions for about 1 minute. You'll notice the oil dissolving make up.
3. Remove oil with a warm wet soft cotton cloth.
4. Wet skin with warm water and apply a water-based cleanser and massage in small circular motions to wash your face. Rinse with warm and finish with cool water.
5. Follow with your moisturizing nightly skincare regimen.
WHICH OIL CLEANSER IS RIGHT FOR MY SKIN?
Peluzzi Organica offers a collection of three oil cleansers to better suit your skin and needs.
OILY & BLEMISHED SKIN